If you are wondering how to print b6 size inserts, make sure to follow these printing instructions.
These printing instructions are specifically for these B6 Size Inserts.
To print B6 Travelers Notebook Inserts, open the file in Adobe Acrobat Reader. If you don’t have it, download the FREE version from Adobe Acrobat Reader. These printing instructions are for HP LaserJet Pro M201dw printer.
Printing B6 Size Inserts
Once you open the PDF file, first make sure you have the correct page size to print on.
To set the page size like Letter, A4 etc. follow the steps below.
- Select the page size.
- Click on “Page Setup“. From the drop down, select Letter or A4 Size.
- Click “OK”
Printing on Double Sided or Duplex Printers
To print on double sided printer, follow the steps below.
Printing the B6 TN Cover Page and Inserts
- For “Pages to Print” option, select “All”.
- Select “Actual Size“, for Orientation, select “Auto portrait/landscape“.
- Check “Print on both sides of paper”, select “Flip on short edge“.
- Then Print.
Printing Additional Undated B6 TN Inserts
To print the blank or undated B6 Travelers Notebook Inserts,
- Enter the number of copies you wish to print. It can be any number starting from 1.
- For “Pages to Print” option, select “Pages” 2 – 3.
- Select “Actual Size”, for Orientation, select “Auto portrait/landscape”.
- Check “Print on both sides of paper”, select “Flip on short edge”.
- Then Print.
You can print any number of inserts using the steps listed above for printing the B6 Size Inserts.
Please note that these printer settings may vary for different printers and you may run into printing issues. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions.